Friday, January 7, 2011

Looking back 2010



January – I spend 2 weeks vacation in CDO to celebrate my sister’s 18th birthday.

February – Receive a Php XX,000 Performace Bonus from my repective company.

March – I bought my first Nikon d5000 DSLR.

April – Spent our holy week with my sister in Ocean Park, Star City and Batangas.

May – Car hunting month

June – Found a dealer for the second hand car and car financing. Got so busy with processing all car documents, securing driver’s license and ownership transfer.

July – Finally got my first car and experienced my first ride. A 2001 Toyota Echo Verso. I named it “Toniok”. Stands for Toyota ni Niok.

August – Driving lessons. Primera speed! Lol

September – Cruiseship job hunting

October – Passed the principal interview to one of the cruiseline company I applied. Last week of the month was my kuya’s wedding and celebrated a mini family reunion with 2 of my Aunts and cousins.

November – Started to work on documenting all requirements for my cruise ship employment and attended Basic Safety Training which took me 8 days to be off from work. And of course! Received my early 13th month pay.

December – Celebrated Etrade’s Gangsta Christmas Party. Batangas road trip on the 24th and spend noche Buena @ my kuya’s new home sweet home with his wife.

Another 365 days passed. 2010 was bit of a highlight of my financial achievements. In my 26 years. Thank you God for all these blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment