Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My December 25, 2010.. My Christmas

Christmas is a season for reuniting and of course celebrating the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ. Christmas is not only a tradition but a very special occasion where we acknowledge God's presence through sharing our love towards our family, friends, and colleagues and even to strangers.

Well, here are my adventures on how I was able to start my Christmas. December 23rd @ work, I started receiving gifts from my respective bosses. Then we took  our midnight lunch at the RJ’s Bulaluhan for 4th time na walang sawa kaming kumakain dun dahil sobrang sarap ng package 1 nila serving Fried tilapia, seafood chopsuey, Pork Sisig, Chicken Teriyaki and Special Bulalo! Busog! First stop: Just as I came out from work, I took 3 hours drive to Batangas but bumped a bit of my time at Fantasy Land. Nice view, pero di kami nakapasok kasi wala budget pambayad ng entrance. picture tripping lang.
Next Stop, around 9pm on the 24th, we headed our way to batangas city to Kuya’s home sweet home. From there, we celebrated our noche Buena together with Ate Glenda(Kuya’s Wife).  


Kahitpapano, masaya ang pasko ni Niok. Sana pansamantalang maging miymbro muna ako ng SMP pero ok lang.. ok lanag talaga (bitter?) lol.. di nga pero ok lang.. walang pakialaman.. lol..

Looking forward nanaman in Welcoming 2011 with a Big Bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment